We Provide Services To Fix Any Problems That Your Unit May Be Having.
Business Hours 8am-5pm M-F
We Provide Free Estimates
To Schedule an Appointment with us please give us a call.
We Are NATE Certified!
Our NC Licence # 31483
Mountain Air Heating & Cooling has been in the business for over 17 years and we've been fortunate enough to learn a thing or two over those years. We've even worked hard to make sure that our staff knows the most up-to-date information about all of your heating and cooling needs. Keeping you cool and warm is our goal! We strive to always make sure we leave our customers not only comfortable, depending on the season, and happy with their service.
Things to Check before You Call:
1. Check the circuit breakers (or fuses) to the heat pump, air handler or furnace.
2. Check the thermostat settings.
a. Is it set for heat / cool / auto?
b. Is the fan set to auto / run?
c. Is the room temperature lower / higher than the setting?
3. Check or clean the air filters.
4. Is the outdoor unit running?
5. Is air coming out of the vents?
6. Can you hear any unusual noises coming from your system?
7. For Gas Furnaces - How much gas is in your tank?
We Install a variety of different units.